Things to Do in Downtown Cleveland
Located in the heart of bustling downtown Cleveland in the Central Business District, The Arcade Cleveland is close to all the city’s best attractions.
The Arcade Cleveland is an important part of Cleveland’s rich past—a nationally recognized landmark that was one of the top 10 places in the country to make the National Register of Historic Places. And it’s part of downtown’s future as a specialty destination for dining, drinks, shops, and lodging with Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade Cleveland.
Visitors and guests of The Arcarde Cleveland will enjoy being close to such activities as a play in the Theatre District at Playhouse Square, a lively sporting event at FirstEnergy Stadium, the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and The RainForest, which boasts the largest primate collection in the United States, and the NASA John H. Glenn Research Center and Visitor's Center. Storeowners will certainly appreciate all the potential business that comes from these popular destinations.
What's Going on in Downtown Cleveland
- This Is Cleveland — Stay up to date on the exciting events happening throughout they year in Downtown Cleveland.
- Cleveland.com — Discover what makes Cleveland one of the best cities to visit. This is your source for all things that make our city great.
- Downtown Cleveland — Take a look at what it's like to live and work in Cleveland. Learn about the great people that make this city a great place to live, work, and play.
- The Gateway District — Your guide to what's going on in Cleveland's up and coming Gateway District.
- Map of Downtown Cleveland — A map of the city's most popular hotspots.
While in town, be sure to visit:
- East 4th Street Entertainment District, 20 Steps
- House of Blues Cleveland, 325 Feet
- Progressive Field & Quicken Loans Arena, 810 Yards
- Terminal Tower Observation Deck, 0.2 Miles
- Global Center for Health Innovation & Convention Center, 0.3 Mile
- Cathedral of St. John, 0.3 Mile
- Playhouse Square, 0.5 Mile
- Jack Cleveland Casino, 0.6 Mile
- Cleveland Fire Fighters Memorial, 0.6 Mile
- FirstEnergy Stadium, 0.8 Mile
- Great Lakes Science Center, 0.9 Miles
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, 1 Mile
- Cleveland State University, 1 Mile
- International Women’s Air & Space Museum, 1.4 Miles
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium, 1.6 Miles
- West Side Market, 1.9 Miles
- Edgewater Park, 3.2 Miles
- Whiskey Island/Wendy Park, 4.8 Miles
- Cleveland Botanical Gardens, 4.9 Miles
- Cleveland Museum of Art, 5.0 Miles
- Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland, 5.4 Miles
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and The RainForest, 5.1 Miles
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History, 7.4 Miles
- NASA John H. Glenn Research Center & Visitor’s Center, 13.8 miles
Nearby Cleveland Districts:
- PlayhouseSquare, the Theater District
- Campus District at Cleveland State University
- Tower City District
- Civic Center
- Warehouse District
- Northcoast District/North Coast Harbor
- Flats East Bank
- Flats West Bank
- Gordon Square Arts District
- Ohio City