The Arcade Cleveland’s New Vision
With a unique history and an inspiring structure, The Arcade Cleveland has grand potential for becoming the city's top epicurean and shopping destination for the modern consumer.
Our vision is to energize the spaces in The Arcade Cleveland in order to create a cohesive hub of artisanal activities. We aim to revamp the center to create continuity between each space, while maintaining its historic qualities and without losing its individuality. With these renovations, we hope to draw people in, and bring them in time and time again.
All About Skyline
Skyline Investments Inc. is a leading Canadian developer of hospitality properties and destination communities - a team of visionaries with impressive credentials for creating modern landmarks. They take pride in their innovative approach to unlocking the value of their acquisitions and assets, which include six hotel and resort properties with more than 427,000 square feet of retail space. They plan to build another 75,000 square feet of retail space in their most recent acquisition, Blue Mountain Village in Collingwood, Ontario.
The New-Growth Advantage
Colliers International, the exclusive leasing broker of The Arcade Cleveland, is a full-service commercial real estate firm committed to accelerating the success of their clients. Bridging Euclid and Superior Avenues, The Arcade Cleveland is centrally located in the heart of Cleveland’s Historic Gateway District - the center of downtown’s retail shopping experience. Take advantage of the growing downtown population which is expected to reach 23,000 by 2020.
Why The Arcade is Right for You
- An architectural treasure, one of the nation’s first indoor shopping malls
- Home to the 293-room Hyatt Regency Cleveland
- A variety of small and mid-sized retail spaces available, all uniquely positioned under one roof
- Downtown’s residential occupancy is at 97.8%
- Millennial and Boomer Generations make up the fastest growing segments of the Downtown population
- Cleveland is ranked 5th fastest-growing population of workers with advanced degrees in the nation
- 10th most walkable city in the United States with more transit options than anywhere else in Ohio
- Cleveland named one of the “Top Places in the World to Travel in 2015” by Travel & Leisure, New York Times, LA Times and Fodor’s Travel